Sunday, April 11, 2010

FNG and his last chance

I have to thank the MC gods this dumb fuck stepped on his dick finally in front of the Boss and the VP at the same time.I hate to see any have to leave but this aint a fucking TV show.I you are always too fucked up to defend your bros you shouldnt be one.Handle your business my father always said,pull your weight he added,you have two ears and one mouth so listen twice as much as you talk he would yell.I thought the old man was full of shit. I find myself using those words with the FNG.The MC is not a 24/7 frat party yes we love our parties but we dont embarass the
MC by our behavior.I have my burden but weight is lighter the FNG has one more chance or gets cut loose.The sad part is i find myself rejoicing at the possibility of the FNG being gone.I need to search myself for any remorse if he is cut loose,I am not finding any.Is this a type of MC snobbery were only people that are like me are allowed to belong.i take my job of protecting the MC's rep very seriously.Well,ride hard and keep your boots dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment